Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 250g bag white bread mix
- 150ml passata
- 3 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Flour for dusting
- 250g Galbani Mozzarella Maxi,
- drained and torn into small chunks
- 12 slices prosciutto, torn
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Big handful rocket leaves to serve
- Galbani Parmigiano Reggiano shavings to serve
- Make up the bread mix according to the pack instructions, then cover and leave to sit somewhere warm.
- Mix together the passata, tomato purée and oregano. Heat the oven to 240°C/fan220°C/gas 9.
- Divide the dough into two. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out each piece into a thin, round pizza base. Put onto flour-dusted baking sheets, spread thinly with the tomato sauce, then dot with the mozzarella and half the prosciutto. Season and drizzle over a little olive oil, then bake for 10-12 minutes until crisp and golden and the bases are cooked.
- Arrange the remaining prosciutto on top, scatter a little rocket and some parmesan shavings over each, then serve.