Start with the pizza dough:
1. Mix a sachet of yeast in a glass of hot water.
2. Add flour, a pinch of salt, sugar and extra virgin olive oil. Knead vigorously by hand and turn into a ball.
3. Flour and allow to rise for an hour and a half in a salad bowl covered with a damp cloth.
This bread is easy to make and should take you no more than 1h30, pause time included.
1. Cut the green asparagus into small pieces.
2. Cut the speck ham in strips. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over a medium heat, then add the speck ham strips and cook until brown .
3. Spread the pizza dough on an oven tray and smooth tomato purée over the pizza base with the back of a spoon.
4. Add green asparagus, strips of speck ham, and black olives on top.
5. Sprinkle the pizza with Galbani Mozzarella Cucina, previously diced.
6. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place the pizza in the oven and bake for approximately 10 minutes until the top is golden. Let it cool for a few minutes and sprinkle with fresh rocket salad before serving.