Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 8 pork sausages
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 5 peppers, ideally a mixture of colours, chunkily sliced
- 2 tbsp oregano leaves (or 2 tbsp dried)
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 250G Galbani Maxi Mozzarella
- Green leafy salad plus crusty bread, or cooked Puy lentils, to serve
- Heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Toss the sausages with half the oil in a roasting tin. Roast for 15 minutes. Toss in the garlic, peppers, oregano, white wine vinegar and remaining oil with some seasoning.
- Roast for another 20 minutes until the peppers are just charring and the sausages are browned and cooked through.
- Give everything another stir, tear over the mozzarella, and return to the oven for 5 minutes more.
- Serve with a green salad, plus crusty bread or Puy lentils for mopping up the tray juices and melted cheese.
- Joe's tip: "Make any tray bake extra special by topping it with Galbani Mozzarella and melting in the oven".