Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 125g Galbani Mozzarella Ball
- 10 semi-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls rocket
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar, plus a splash for poaching
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pull the Galbani Mozzarella apart into small chunks, rubbing some between your fingers to make smaller crumbs and tip into a salad bowl. Add the chopped semi-dried tomatoes, chilli and rocket, and toss together gently. Divide between 2 plates.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a gentle simmer with a splash of vinegar in it. Crack each egg into a cup or glass, then drop each into the water in turn. Poach for 2-3 mins until cooked.
- Whisk the vinegar and oil with some seasoning. Finally, top each salad with an egg, drizzle the dressing over and serve immediately.