Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- Galbani Mozzarella Maxi 250g
- Small joint of silver side or top side beef
- 1 beef tomato sliced
- Dried oregano
- Couple of pinches of chilli flakes
- 3 green chilli/padron
- splash of white wine vinegar
- Fresh basil
- good quality ciabatta roll or bread cake
- Slice beef very thin, season well with the herbs, salt, chilli, wine vinegar, pepper and fry off.
- Place the green peppers in the pan and cook with the meat
- Finish by placing the meat, tomatoes and basil leaves onto the bread with the padron pepper while tearing up the Mozzarella onto the top. A bit of American mustard works really well with this.
- Joe's tip: Semi freeze the beef for 3-4 hours, this will enable you to cut the beef as thin as possible.