Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- Place a sealed container to cool in the freezer.
- Pour half of the milk in the blender with half of the vanilla pod cut in little pieces. Then blend for 2 minutes.
- Whisk the Galbani mascarpone with the sugar and the rest of the milk, until you get a smooth cream. Then gradually add the milk/vanilla mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the cream into the container, seal it and leave it 2 hours in the freezer.
- Mix with a hand blender or a spoon, making sure to get the frozen parts from the edges. Repeat this move twice, every 2 hours (this step is key to avoid crystals to form).
- Freezing time: 6 hours