Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- Place a sealed container to cool in the freezer.
- Bring to boil 150mL of milk. Cut the chocolate into pieces and pour it in the milk out of fire. Let it cool for 2 minutes and gently whisk it.
- Whisk the Galbani mascarpone with last 100mL of milk to have a smooth cream. Then add little bit of the chocolate/milk mixture. Gradually add the rest and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the cream into the container, seal it and leave it 2 hours in the freezer.
- Mix with a hand blender or a spoon, making sure to get the frozen parts from the edges. Repeat this move twice, every 2 hours (this step is key to avoid crystals to form).
- Freezing time: 6 hours