Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- Start by chopping a butternut squash into 4-5 pieces. Put all the pieces in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, salt and some of the thyme. Mix well and wrap in tin foil. Roast in a hot oven for 30 minutes.
- Boil the rice as normal. Test the rice: if it’s cooked, fluff up with a metal fork, if not, add some more water and cook until al dente.
- When the rice is cooked, allow to cool. Remove the squash from the oven and also allow this to cool.
- Finely slice a red onion, cut the Dolcelatte® into bite-sized cubes, then place in a serving dish. Add the rice, squash, raisins, Galbani Dolcelatte® and some picked thyme into a serving bowl and mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and a little vinegar. Serve.
- Joe's tip: "The inclusion of the raisins and a little thyme gives an eastern influence to this dish".