Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 2 lean beef steaks (Alternative for vegetarians: 400g seasonal vegetables, like baby potatoes, diced butternut squash, red pepper, and red onion wedges)
- 50g pine nuts, finely chopped
- 75g diced pancetta, finely chopped
- handful flatleaf parsley, finely chopped
- 200g Galbani Dolcelatte®
- 150g Galbani Mascarpone
- 2 rosemary sprigs, 1 chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4. Mix your vegetables with the oil, rosemary sprig, chopped rosemary and some seasoning in a roasting tin. Roast for 20 mins while you prepare the steak.
- Put each steak between two sheets of clingfilm and use a rolling pin to bash them as thinly as you can. Mix together the chopped pine nuts, pancetta and parsley with some seasoning. Spread 50g of Dolcelatte® over each steak, divide over the pancetta mixture, then tightly roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Add the steaks to the roasting tin with the veg and roast for another 20 mins together until the veg is tender and steak cooked through.
- While the steak is cooking, melt together the remaining Dolcelatte®, mascarpone and parsley to make a sauce. Serve an involtini per person, with a glug of sauce and roasted veg.
- Joe's tip: "Galbani Dolcelatte® complements the beef perfectly, adding a rich, wintry flavour to this traditional dish".