Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- In a mixing bowl add the pork and beef mince, season with a pinch of salt and pepper, plus two teaspoons of the crushed fennel and the breadcrumbs. If the mix is quite dry, just add a splash of milk to take it a little more pliable.
- Form in thin patties and quickly cook in a hot griddle or in a frying pan.
- While the burgers are cooking, add some crumbled Galbani dolcelatte onto the tops and cover them with a metal or glass bowl.
- Toast your burger buns and fill with whatever you have got handy in the salad draw. Finish with a pickled chilli and serve.
- Joe's tip: I really like some cold coleslaw or roman lettuce with a slice of tomato and some finely chopped onion, even a few chives.