Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- Using a peeler, make some nice, thin ribbons of cucumber and lay on a plate or baking tray lined with kitchen towel. Sprinkle a good pinch of salt over the cucumber and cover with another piece of kitchen paper and leave while you prepare the rest.
- Cube the mozzarella pretty roughly. Tear the smoked salmon into long strips and place in a bowl with the mozzarella. Season with salt, pepper and a little drizzle of olive oil.
- Finely chop the dill and in a second bowl, combine with the ribboned cucumber.
- Carefully peel the skin of the apple away and try to ribbon as well as possible. Add this to the bowl with the cucumber and add a small handful of freshly chopped dill and a little olive oil and mix.
- Plate up the cucumber/apple/dill with the mozzarella and salmon mix, finish with a little more chopped dill, pepper and a squeeze of lemon if handy.