Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 22cm shortcrust tart case (ready-made or bake your own)
- 8-10 plums, halved and stoned
- 140g icing sugar, sifted, plus extra for dusting
- juice 1½ lemons, zest 1
- 2 x 250g tubs Galbani Mascarpone
- seeds from 1 vanilla pod, or 2 tbsp vanilla paste
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Arrange the plums in a baking dish. Dust generously with icing sugar, then squeeze over the juice from half a lemon. Roast for 15 mins or until tender but not completely collapsed. Cool to room temperature.
- Put the icing sugar, mascarpone, vanilla and the zest and juice from 1 lemon in a bowl. Whisk until smooth, then chill.
- To assemble, spread the mascarpone lemon mixture into the pastry case. Spoon over the plums and any leftover juices, then dust again with icing sugar before serving.
- Joe's tip: "Add a little sugar to Galbani Mascarpone for a brilliant addition to any sweet dish".