Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- Bring a saucepan of water, seasoned with plenty of salt, to the boil. Tip in the pasta and cook according to packet instructions. Add the peas for the final minute.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan and fry the pancetta until crispy.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain while reserving 1 tablespoon of cooking water. Return the pasta and reserved water to the pan.
- Add the cooked pancetta, oil, crumbled Galbani Dolcelatte® and chives, then toss everything together. Season and serve immediately.
- Joe's tip: "Dolcelatte® can also work as a sweeter alternative to ricotta in the sicilian speciality arancini".