Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- Place a sealed container to cool in the freezer.
- Wash and hull the strawberries, cut them into pieces and pass them in the blender with the sugar.
- Whisk the mascarpone with a little bit of strawberry puree, until you get a smooth cream. Gradually add the rest and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the cream into the container, seal it and leave it 2 hours in the freezer.
- Mix with a hand blender or a spoon, making sure to get the frozen parts from the edges. Repeat this move twice, every 2 hours (this step is key to avoid crystals to form).
- Freezing time: 6 hours