Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- Place a sealed container to cool in the freezer.
- Wash the lemons. Finely grate the zest of one lemon and squeeze the juice of both lemons.
- Whisk the Galbani mascarpone with a 2/3rd of the milk, until you get a smooth cream. Then gradually add the rest of the milk and lemon juice and zest and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the cream into the container, seal it and leave it 2 hours in the freezer.
- Mix with a hand blender or a spoon, making sure to get the frozen parts from the edges. Repeat this move twice, every 2 hours (this step is key to avoid crystals to form).
- Freezing time: 6 hours