Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 800g small potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 200g Italian salami — Milano or Napoli is ideal, diced into chunks
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 250g Galbani Mozzarella Maxi
- Heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan or gas 6. Toss the potatoes with the oil and some seasoning in a roasting tin, and roast for 30–45 mins until crisp and cooked through.
- Tip the potatoes into 1–2 heatproof dishes and break up the potatoes a little with a fork. Mix in the tomatoes, salami and chilli with some more seasoning, then scatter over the Mozzarella.
- Bake the hash for 20 minutes until golden and bubbling, then serve scooped straight from the pan with a green salad alongside, and some crusty bread for mopping up the sauce.
- Joe's tip: "The spice of this dish is mellowed by the fresh taste of Galbani Mozzarella Maxi".