Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 25g Galbani Parmesan, grated, plus extra to serve
- 150g linguine (or spaghetti)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped – seeds in or out, up to you
- 2-4 anchovies, from a tin (depending on how much you love them!)
- 125g ball Galbani Mozzarella
- Put the breadcrumbs and 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry gently until golden and crispy, remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan. Set aside.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta following pack instructions.
- Meanwhile heat the remaining oil in a small frying pan. Add the garlic and chilli and gently fry until softened and beginning to turn golden, then mash in the anchovies.
- Drain the pasta reserving a ladle-ful of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the pan, and scrape in the garlic mixture before tearing in the mozzarella. Toss together with enough splashes of the reserved cooking water to make everything cling to the pasta. Season well – it will already be quite salty from the anchovies, then divide between plates and sprinkle over the crumbs, plus some extra Galbani Parmesan, if you like.
- Joe's tip: " Tearing the Mozzarella gives this dish a rustic italian look, when serving".