Skip to content
Back to Recipes
CLICK HERE TO GET 20P OFF ANY GALBANI CHEESE
- 250g Galbani Mozzarella
- 1 cup of precooked green/puy lentils
- Teaspoon of ground fennel seeds or fennel pollen
- 4 tbsp Tahini
- 1 Lemon
- 6 tbsp of Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Into a food processor, add 4 teaspoons of tahini and the juice of half a lemon. Add your lentils and start to blitz, slowly drizzling in the olive oil. Blitz it until you have a nice smooth hummus, then season with salt, pepper and the crushed fennel seeds
- Griddle some good quality Italian bread or anything nice and crusty you can slice up with a little olive oil drizzled on.
- Spread hummus onto the bread before placing under a hot grill before finishing with pieces of Galbani mozzarella, a little more olive oil and finely chopped parsley.
- Joe's tip: If you are going to cook the lentils from dry, they will need a good boil for about 45 minutes until tender. Toss in a bay leaf and a clove of garlic.