Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 200g leaf spinach
- 375g Galbani Ricotta cheese
- 100g grated Galbani Parmesan cheese
- 160g diced Italian prosciutto cotto
- 10 fresh lasagne sheets
- 500ml tomato pasta sauce or passata
- Finely chop the spinach and add into a large mixing bowl with 300g of the ricotta cheese, 70g of the grated parmesan and the prosciutto. Season and mix together well.
- Lay the pasta sheets out and divide the filling amongst them – along one edge. Brush the opposite edge with some water, then roll up snugly from the filling end. Sit in one, or individual, baking dishes, and pour over the tomato sauce or passata.
- Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4. Dollop the remaining ricotta over the top of the cannelloni, then sprinkle over remaining parmesan. Bake for 20-30 mins until the sauce is bubbling.
- Joe's tip: "By adding sage to Galbani Ricotta, you can make a simple but tasty pasta sauce".