Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- Mix the flour, yeast and salt together and add between 250-270ml of tepid water. Mix well until the gluten has formed and you have a nice smooth dough. Set to one side and allow to prove
- Knock the dough back when its doubled in size and roll out to fit the size of your baking tray. Cover and leave for another two hours.
- Roast and skin your peppers and mix with olive oil, a dash of vinegar and a pinch of salt. Chop fine. Cook the sausage
- Spread the base of your pizza with a ladle of the tomato sauce, sausage, pepper and basil before baking for 12-15 minutes at 180.
- Before serving, top with fresh Galbani Mozzarella