Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 2 pears, cored and thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 handfuls salad leaves
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 50g toasted pinenuts
- handful croutons (homemade or bought)
- 140g Galbani Dolcelatte®
- Rub the pears with the sunflower oil, then fry gently in a frying pan until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile make the dressing – whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey with some seasoning.
- To assemble toss together the warm pears, salad, pinenuts and croutons with half the dressing. Crumble over the Dolcelatte®, and drizzle with remaining dressing to serve.
- Joe's tip: "Galbani Dolcelatte® is so versatile, thanks to its soft texture.Try it in pasta sauces, on pizzas, or in risottos".