Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- Pre heat your oven to 140.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and boil in a little salted water for about 7-8 minutes. Remove from the water and drain.
- Drizzle some olive oil onto a baking tray and rub your fresh rosemary quite roughly into this. Turn on a gas hob and place the tray over and when it starts to get hot, add the sweet potato, lamb and the chilli with some more sprigs of rosemary and season well.
- When a little colour starts to appear on the meat and vegetables, place into the hot oven and finish cooking for 15-18 minutes (or a little longer if you like your lamb a bit more well done).
- Remove from the oven and tear over the mozzarella and let it gently melt into the sweet potatoes, lamb and chilli.