Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 3 peppers, mixed colours
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 crushedred chilli
- 300g of finely chopped small tomatoes
- a small handful of basil and oregano
- 200g ciabatta (a few days old), in chunks
- 125g Galbani Mozzarella ball
- a small handful of tornblack olives
- Rub peppers with a little oil and grill until skin blackens. Put in a bowl, cover and cool.
- Once cool, peel off skins and pull out stalks and seeds. Tear into strips and put back into the bowl with juices. Stir in the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, chilli and seasoning for dressing.
- Squash each tomato over the pepper bowl to catch all the juices, then drop in. Add herbs, ciabatta, mozzarella and olives and toss everything together, then serve.