Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- Follow the instructions of your packed pizza base mix.
- Slice the onion nicely and finely and place in a frying pan with a little olive oil, a splash of water and a good pinch of salt. Cook low and slow until the onion is really soft and slightly yellow. Set to one side and allow to cool.
- Break up your sausages and dry fry in a pan. Remove and place onto kitchen paper to cool.
- Roll out the pizza base into thin circles. Heat up a dry frying pan and switch on you oven/grill and place it into the pan. Cook until you get a nice colour on the bottom, then add the onions and ground sausages before popping into the oven
- When the top and crusts have ever to slightly browned remove and add slices of Galbani mozzarella and finely chopped chives, and serve.