Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- Take a spring form pie tin and place the pastry in the dish to fit the circumference. Add a piece of baking paper over the base of the tart and pour over dried beans or ceramics. Blind bake for 15 minutes at 190°C until the base is firm.
- Heat up a good non-stick frying pan (no fat is required) and drop the pre washed spinach directly into it. Cook the spinach until it wilts a little before tipping into a colander and draining. Once you have done this, squeeze it a little more in your hands to get rid of the last remaining water and set to one side.
- Mash half the Galbani mozzarella well and mix into the spinach with the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, plus a little of olive oil. Then add the pine nuts.
- With the other half of the Galbani mozzarella, slice finely and layer on the base of the pastry case, before filling with the spinach mix. Place in a medium oven (140°C) for 10-12 minutes.
- 4-5 minutes before the cooking is complete, remove the tart and break and egg over the top before returning to the oven to finish off.