Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click Here to get 20p off any Galbani Cheese
- 250g Galbani Mozzarella Maxi, thickly sliced
- 1 aubergine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded if you like, and finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 handful mint leaves
- Thinly slice the aubergine lengthways and brush both sides with olive oil. Heat a griddle pan over a low-medium heat and fry gently, turning until golden and softened.
- Put the aubergines in a bowl with the chilli and lemon juice and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- When ready to serve, layer up the aubergines, mozzarella slices and mint leaves, then season. Serve at room temperature, with some rocket salad and warm crusty bread.