Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click Here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 1 aubergine, cut into small chunks
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g fusilli pasta
- 125g ball Galbani® Mozzarella, torn
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Fry the aubergine in a pan with 4 tbsp oil until golden brown and softened, then remove to a plate. Add the remaining oil and the garlic to the pan, then fry gently until golden. Add the tomatoes with a glass of water, turn the heat down, and bubble gently until saucy.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the pasta and cook according to pack instructions.
- Drain the pasta well, then tip into the frying pan with the aubergines, Galbani® Mozzarella, pine nuts and seasoning. Toss until the cheese melts and everything is warmed through.