Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 2 peppers, 1 red and 1 yellow
- 100g spicy Italian salami
- 250g,Galbani Maxi Mozzarella, torn
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 2 large pizza bases (made up from a packet dough or bought ready-made)
- basil leaves a handful (optional)
- Heat oven to 240°C/220°C fan/gas 9. Put the peppers into a shallow roasting tin and roast for 15-20 mins, turning until the skins char. Put in a bowl, cover with cling film and leave to cool. Peel off the skins and pull out and discard any membrane and seeds. Tear peppers into smaller chunks.
- Season the chopped tomatoes with salt and pepper. Lay pizza bases on baking sheets and spread over some of the tomatoes. Scatter over the peppers, salami, mozzarella and basil leaves.
- Bake the pizzas according to your pizza base instructions, until the bases are cooked and the cheese is bubbling.
- Joe's tip: "The spicy Salami and sweet red peppers complement the fresh mozzarella".