Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 200g strong white bread flour or ‘00’ flour (plus extra for rolling)
- 500g Galbani Mascarpone
- 3 eggs
- 50g, Galbani Parmesan grated, plus extra to serve
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach, one finely chopped
- Put the flour, 250g of the mascarpone, eggs, parmesan and chopped spinach in a large mixing bowl. Season, then mix together with your hands to create a soft dough.
- Flour a work surface and roll the dough into several long, sausage-like shapes. Flour a sharp knife and cut the dough into shorter lengths.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Drop in the gnocchi and boil for a few minutes until they float to the top.
- In a frying pan, melt the remaining mascarpone with 200ml of water. Stir in the remaining spinach and a little extra grated parmesan. Season, add the cooked gnocchi and toss together.
- Joe's tip: "Don't just use Galbani Mascarpone for savoury dishes. It works very well in classic tiramisu".