Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 250g bag white bread mix, plus extra for dusting
- 250g Galbani Ricotta
- 50g Galbani Parmigiano Reggiano, finely grated
- 3 rosemary sprigs, needles from 1 finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small or 1 large shallot, thinly sliced into rings
- 250g Galbani Mozzarella Maxi, drained and torn into small chunks
- 150g pack Galbani Dolcelatte
- 50g toasted pine nuts
- olive oil, to drizzle (optional)
- Make up the bread mix following pack instructions, then cover and sit somewhere warm while you prepare the toppings.
- Mix together the ricotta, half of the parmigiano reggiano, the finely chopped rosemary and the garlic. Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 8.
- Divide the dough into 4 and roll as thinly as you can into slipper-shaped bases on dusted baking sheets. Divide the cheesy ricotta mixture between the bases and spread over, then scatter over the shallot, mozzarella, dots of Dolcelatte and the remaining parmigiano reggiano. Tear over the rosemary sprigs, add some pine nuts and seasoning, then drizzle over a little olive oil, if you like.
- Bake the pizzas for 10-12 mins until crispy and golden, and the bases are cooked through. Serve immediately.