Skip to content
Back to Recipes
Click here to get 20p off any Galbani cheese
- 250g Galbani Mascarpone
- 50g white chocolate, finely grated
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 15 sponge fingers
- 100ml amaretto liqueur
- 1 espresso shot
- 50g good-quality grated dark chocolate
- Mix the mascarpone and white chocolate together. Mix the amaretti and coffee together, and break in the sponge fingers to soak.
- Layer the sponge fingers, mascarpone mix and grated dark chocolate in four small glasses or bowls. Finish with the last of the dark chocolate and chill for at least two hours before serving.
- Joe's tip: "Galbani Mascarpone is perfect in tiramisu but don't forget it's versatile and can be used in soups and pasta dishes".